Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AHA here I thought I'd just discovered a new artist to fawn over, only to realise I've already bought stuff from you!! I have Makoto and Haru keychains from you and some buttons from SMASH 2013 ;v; glad to finally be able to follow you here on tumblr! were you actually at SMASH or was it just your merch? I remember standing at the stall for flippin ever just deciding... what... to get... lucky and glad to have gotten what I did c: all the best!

http://ift.tt/MYiWgu

OHOHO, YOU ARE ALREADY CAUGHT IN MY WEB~~ ;3 hello again! thankyou so much for visiting the table at smash waaaah… I was there! if it was in the morning then I was wearing a grey wig aaand if it was in the afternoon then I had red hair and was generally very tall?? I’ll be back (fingers crossed!) selling at SMASH this year too, so hopefully I’ll see you there!! ♥





Reposted via asfgahhasgdjafds

No comments:

Post a Comment