Friday, May 30, 2014

mirahxox: mirahxox: SALE!This weekend only, send $35 to...

http://ift.tt/12HYfMd





































mirahxox:



mirahxox:



SALE!

This weekend only, send $35 to beautifulmirah@gmail.com and get access to both my private blog AND my snapchat, PLUS an exculsive photoset only for those who subscribe this weekend.

That’s $15 OFF!

Send a giftrocket to beautifulmirah@gmail.com with the note “welcome june” to be eligible for this offer. Offer valid through 06/01/14 at 11:59 central standard time.

Paypal not accepted.



[[do not remove original text]]

(please reblog)



If I get more than 10 people to participate in this, I will include a video as well. (this also counts if you spend $40 on my ELM and clipvia combined, as long as you input the same username).





Reposted via PURE SKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment