Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Come. Kneel. Obey.To be a Mistress is no simple feat, but it’s...

http://ift.tt/12HYfMd






Come. Kneel. Obey.



To be a Mistress is no simple feat, but it’s my fantasy. The trust, communication, and effort that is required means that both partners have to work for this bond. It is a constant role, not just one that is assumed behind closed doors.

To be honest, I have only found one person, my current partner, that I can submit to. I have a lot of hard limits and he’s so willing to work with them. He also never views me as though I am beneath him. In all situations, I am his equal. I just hope that one day he will be just as willing to submit to me, knowing that I would never put him in a position that he didn’t want in the first place.





Reposted via PURE SKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment