Tuesday, February 24, 2015

besttblrbits: Reblog by how to remove fake...

http://ift.tt/1h9Sqee





besttblrbits:



Reblog by how to remove fake nails


raumdeutered:



foreignpussy:



hkirkh:



godotal:



broken body



"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."



YOU DID NOT QUOTE SPONGEBOB AND MAKE IT SOUND POETIC AND BEAUTIFUL



#I have spent YEARS of my life thinking this quite was AN ACTUAL POEM#LIKE SOME FUCKING RICHARD SIKEN LEVEL SHIT#AND YOURE TELLING ME#ITS FUCKING S P O N G E B O B#I HAVE PROBABLY UNIRONICALLY REBLOGGED THIS QUOTE AS POETRY#FUCK THIS SHITTY BLUE SITE IM OUT






Reposted via Ashe Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment