Thursday, April 30, 2015

NECROPOLIS

http://ift.tt/14h3n9S

Here’s the score:

Necropolis pages will be posted to this tumblr, every Wednesday, for a long time. The pages are collected in order here.

Whenever I finish a volume, it will be collected as a print graphic novel by Image Comics in North America, and Casterman in France.

Those are the salient points. Explanation and lesser details under the cut.

WEB:

I have a pretty healthy buffer of finished pages, so it should be a while before I miss a week. Eventually I will, because I am unreliable and life is difficult, but I’ll give advance warning, and we should never see a gap between posts like the last one. I’ll probably work out another place to post these, eventually, like a real website? But I’m not sweating it right now.

PRINT:

It’ll be a while before these go to print. I just can’t produce these pages at the pace required by monthly comics. But it’ll happen, and the print editions will Look Good. You will be happy with the quality.

APOLOGIES:

I’m sorry it has taken so long for me to make Necropolis available. I wanted to release the book on a monthly print schedule, and spent a few YEARS trying to make that happen before realizing I just couldn’t do it on my own. Going web-to-print was my original plan, but the idea of a monthly book (’real’ comics, to a kid who grew up in the 90′s) was so seductive, and it took me a while to let that go. Thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoy the story.

-Jake


Reposted via THE JAKE WYATT RIOT

No comments:

Post a Comment