Wednesday, October 14, 2015

zestydoesthings: The complete Volume 2 of the Real...

http://ift.tt/1ezkeJe
















zestydoesthings:

The complete Volume 2 of the Real Monsters.

It’s been a long time in the making but finally, I can release all of volume 2. I have a personal connection to most of the conditions so it’s been important to focus on the research stages and make sure I did these monsters justice. I hope these can help someone out there, in the same way the Volume 1 has helped so many other people. 

Thank you so much for all the continued support and the lovely messages I receive from fans of the series. This project is driven by requests and is created for you guys. [Volume 1]

The artwork is not at all intended to make light of these conditions but instead is intended to give these intangible mental illnesses some substance, raise awareness and make them appear more manageable as physical entities.

A special thank you to Katie Mullaly for editing and helping me put together the descriptions. 


Reposted via Alright, then, I'll go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment